HEY KIDS! Our half-assed weekly review of stuff that only marginally matters, IS HERE! Because while you were at the mall, getting creeped out by the REVERSE SANTA, some stuff happened:
- A new trailer for BATTLESHIP (yes, as in, "You Sank My...") rose to the surface, using the sound F/X from Transformers only makes us compare it to that even more:
- Courtesy Bleedingcool, a very clever tattoo, but what's it going to look like in twenty years? Or if you have a big fat booger?
- Cobra has a new Commander. Which was probably overdue, as a terrorist org they seem to be sssslacking.... USATODAY
- Well, CAPTAIN POWER is coming to DVD. Nothing says post-apocalyptic grunge quite like shiny, well polished chrome armor.... NEWSARAMA
- Buzz on Star Trek 2: The Lens Flare Menagerie, had the world assuming that Benicio was going to play Kahn. Now he's decided to not only not be Kahn, but he won't be in at all... AintItCool
- Cool Stuff: "The process is simple. I project a child’s drawing with an opaque projector, faithfully tracing each line. Applying a combination of logic and instinct, I then paint the image as realistically as I can. My medium is mixed—primarily acrylic, airbrush, and colored pencil." Dave Devries - The Monster Engine
- Untold scads of Hostel III pics over at BloodyDisgusting. We didn't go through them all, but we saw this cute fella:
|Photo courtesy Mr. Miyagi, Bonsai Salon|
- A Chef, a Drummer and a Lab Assistant preform Danny Boy:
- Writer of "The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor" Does a short interview and passes on a audio snippet from the book over at..... BleedingCool
- Tackle box guitar:
- Lastly, Bleeding Cool spotlighted this Warner Brothers style SNARF toon. It's based on the newer less annoying version of snarf....