11/09/2012

New! BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Blood And Chrome


Wow. The BSG "Young Adama" web series that seemed like it was going to fade away unseen, is now right here, like allup in our faces. It seems like you don't really need any exposure to previous BSG material to follow this, so its good for noobs. And y'know what? Two chapters in it looks okay, dare I say even, pretty good? I know, I know, it's a bold declaration but hey, that's me. Razors edge and all that. Lookie, lookie.

Part 1:


Part 2:


 As you can see, the special effects are tight. They got a little lens flare happy maybe, but overall it's shot really well. These two parts set up everything to come fairly well, but nothing real heavy yet.
What do you think of this kid playing a fresh from academy William Adama? He seems a little too soft to me. Where do you think this is going? Would you watch this turned into a regular show? Tell us in the comments!

-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment